Join the Team!
Security OfficerLooking for Customer Service oriented individuals who have a keen eye for Safety! Whether you are an experienced Security Officer, or interested in exploring the security field as a career option, we welcome you to apply!
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
Marketing AssistantThis position is under direct supervision of General Manager. The marketing assistant is responsible for customer service and direct liaison with the clients.
- Making cold calls
- Email potential clients
- Plans and identifies the appropriate resources for the company
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Flexible and able to multitask, can work in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent people skills
ReceptionistThe Receptionist serves to support the staff and clients in order to promote positive client/community relations.
The ideal candidate shall possess:
- Proficiency of MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer use
- A calm professional demeanor displaying courtesy, tact, and discretion
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Sales AssociateSales associates provide fast and friendly service to customers. We are looking for outgoing, energetic positive associates to accurately represent our brand, conduct sales with a focus on increasing profits, and give wonderful customer satisfaction.
- Meet sales goals and other performance criteria by interacting with clients and learning from manager training
- Completes company operational requirements assigned employees
- Establishes rapport with customers building loyalty and long term relationshipsParticipate in a positive, motivating, team based environment
- Resolve customer concerns in a timely and professional manner or replay to the Manager Handle all monies at the POS and drop depositsQualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail
- Desire for growth and advancement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule
- Bilingual – English and Spanish is a plus Equipment & Software Used
- Basic math skills
- Must know how to use fax machine, copier, scanner, computer and printer
- Able to use MS Office products which include MS Excel & Word
- Job Type: Part TimeExperience: 2 years required
Perks & BenefitsWe are always accepting applications for the right security guards and office staff.
- Competitive salary based on experience, but no experience is required
- Exceptional bonus program for new clients/account acquisition
- Competitive pay for hourly employees
- Fun bonus for every Work Anniversary
Targeted Bonus Program
- Generous acquisition bonuses depending on size of account/client
- On top of competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling and hours